Spyder Garage

Cool 2021 Spyder RT LTD Chrome Edition Factory LED Mirror Park/Turn Signal Modification

I just finished instaling Non-North American Factory 2020+ BRP Can-Am Spyder Mirror LED Turn signals on a friends bike but I wired them in to also act as park/running lights. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjr4I-SOIL4
    “The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”― George Carlin

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very nice! I was going to do the same, but my S2S has painted to match mirrors and didnt want to lose the color match. I went with the ones from show chrome. They are very bright also.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Yes, we debated about the matching paint mirror caps. The spyders owner decided that function over looks was the desired outcome. But at the end of the day I really like the gloss black mirror caps with the Asphalt Metallic paint colour. He really missed his 2015 Spyder mirror mounted lights so I started poking around BRP parts databases and found these. I fabricated my own harness to integrate these lights into the existing factory harness as there was no provision to install them. I also sourced out a vehicle module and wired it in to have the park/turn function. Start to finish it's about a 1.25 hour install.
    “The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”― George Carlin

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I agree. The mirror turn signals are much more visible than the fender turn signals. BRP should have kept them. I am curious to know where you tied into the factory harness.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

I only had to run one wire to each fender harness to get my turn signal reference for the park/turn module. To power the module I tapped into the DLC acc power under the upper frunk trim. The ground I got direct to the main cross member under the headlights.