Spyder Garage

Default 2016 Can Am Spyder F3-T SE6 mint F3 Limited Special Triple Black Series

Excellent condition with less than 1000 miles on it. It has not been sitting so dont worry about fluid issues. its taken out about 1x/month and stored in garage with trickle charger. Last service was about one year ago. Matt black in color with mustang seat and rider backrest. Also has can am passenger backrest. Includes phone holder and 12v plug for trickle charger. Bike has gps, cruise control, fogs and stereo. I love the bike but dont use it much so making room for other garage toys. Price negotiable if you want oem seat instead of mustang seat or if you dont want passenger back rest.

title in hand.
    in south florida
    $18500 obo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drdarren; 09-18-2021 at 06:23 AM. Reason: modified title to reflect correct model

Spyder Garage

Is that a "T" or a "LTD" ?

2013 F6B
    2016 F3 Ltd
    2016 F3 LTD , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Is that a "T" or a "LTD" ?

It’s a T not Ltd.

Spyder Garage

Ok, I thought with the floorboards it was an F3 Limited Special Triple Black Series in satin as in;

"The F3 Limited Special Triple Black Series is available in limited quantities and with the SE6 Transmission only. It includes all Spyder F3 Limited features plus exclusive Triple Black coloration and graphics, Black Chrome 6-spoke front wheels and a special series signature seat. Available in Monolith Black Satin/Steel Black Metallic and Black Chrome"

My bad .... Was kind of looking for another to match my wife's.

2013 F6B
    2016 F3 Ltd
    2016 F3 LTD , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Ok, I thought with the floorboards it was an F3 Limited Special Triple Black Series in satin as in;

"The F3 Limited Special Triple Black Series is available in limited quantities and with the SE6 Transmission only. It includes all Spyder F3 Limited features plus exclusive Triple Black coloration and graphics, Black Chrome 6-spoke front wheels and a special series signature seat. Available in Monolith Black Satin/Steel Black Metallic and Black Chrome"

My bad .... Was kind of looking for another to match my wife's.
    That is it. You are correct. I guess I didn’t list it correctly.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-17-2021 at 06:11 PM. Reason: didnÂ’t = didn't ;-)