Spyder Garage

Default Sway Bar 33 % Stiffer

Okay this question may have been asked before,are the sway bar that's 33% stiffer and suppose to be better than the stock one that came on my Ryker Rally really better? Thinking about changing the one that's on the bike now because when I get up to 65 mpg and above the bike feels like it's swaying. Your opinions please before I spend money that I don't have to spend if it's not worth changing it out. Thanks....

Spyder Garage

A beefier sway bar is worth it if you are experiencing wandering on the highway from passing trucks or if you notice the machine leans too much in corners. Your riding style/pace will determine how much additional 'support' your suspension needs. Personally, the sway bar helped me quite a bit but I push the limits.
    You may need to have a laser alignment for the condition you have but the sway bar is still an excellent place to start.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Send a Mail to Baja- Ron, he will explain, the benefits and or drawbacks, for the need of a swaybar, On my F3s it made a huge difference.
    After the swaybar, I had it alligned, and now the machine is on rails... (after I changed the rear shock, it tracks like the Shinkansen), and I drive both cruisin, and spiritly.
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it........

Spyder F3s 2019 All Black ( Named it: Brutus)
    Carbon Items added, just for looks
    Upgraded Shocks Trac-Tive, Rear hi/lo and rebound adjustable, with Hydraulic Pre-Load adjuster
    fronts hi/lo and rebound adjustable, custom made by the Trac-Tive Guru's
    Swaybar (Ron's)
    Tyres Front Michelin Cross Climate+ 175/60-15
    Rear, for 2022 still a Kenda, next Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/55R15
    Exhaust Bone stock, with a RLS Cat- Delete
    Custom ECU-Mapping, rewritten/adapted to my Ridingstyle
    Pedalbox, Awesome Upgrade...
    2019 F3s , O.E.M. Black, Black, Black

Spyder Garage

So far, I did BajaRon end links, I feel it helped control SOME of the "shimy/wander/sway". I live in the Blue Ridge mountains, so I'm always in a curve and
    I really don't notice much lean/sway at all. I have a 600.