Spyder Garage

Default OEM Foot Rests/Pegs - 2020 F3 Limited

Happy Wednesday, all!!! Looking for a set of driver OEM foot rests/pegs (including all mounting hardware) for my 2020 F3 Limited. I know....you are all wondering why I would go "backward" when most run toward the boards. I just prefer the ergonomics of the pegs. Might be because we are unable to adjust the tilt of the boards...IDK...but, if anyone has pegs they want to unload off of their F3 (Base thru T) please PM me.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pm Sent!
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default OEM Foot Rests/Pegs - 2020 F3 Limited

Looking for a set of driver OEM foot rests/pegs (including all mounting hardware) for my 2020 F3 Limited. I know....you are all wondering why I would go "backward" when most run toward the boards. I just prefer the ergonomics of the pegs. Might be because we are unable to adjust the tilt of the boards...IDK...but, if anyone has pegs they want to unload off of their F3 (Base thru T) please PM me.

**Not looking to trade floorboards for pegs - going to keep the boards to re-install if/when I upgrade - looking forward to a refreshed F3 Limited with heated grips that actually get warm!!