Spyder Garage

Default Anyone know a good place for Renting a Spyder in the Florida Keys?

I would like to rent a Spyder for my vacation week in the Keys in May. We (2 couples) are flying into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a van and heading to the Keys. I would love to pick up a Spyder on the way to our vacation rental in Marathon Key. Does anyone know a good place to rent a Spyder or does anyone have one available for rent? If you have done this before and can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-01-2023 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TFoster View Post
    I would like to rent a Spyder for my vacation week in the Keys in May. We (2 couples) are flying into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a van and heading to the Keys. I would love to pick up a Spyder on the way to our vacation rental in Marathon Key. Does anyone know a good place to rent a Spyder or does anyone have one available for rent? If you have done this before and can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Good luck, I hope someone has an answer ...... Although I've not been there myself, it doesn't look like there are any " challenging roads ...... have fun ..... Mike