Spyder Garage

Default What are these Fender Lights called, and how do I replace the strip?

The strip of small colored lights on one of my front fenders has 3-4 burned out "bulbs". (see pic) I want to replace the entire strip, but a) don't know what this strip is called, and b) have no idea how to replace it. I've searched for the name of this light strip but can't find anything related to it! My Spyder is an 2012 RT-SE5. These lights don't appear to be aftermarket, but I can't find any reference to them!

What are they called, and how do I replace the strip? One side is fine, all bulbs work, but I'll replace both sides if I can identify and locate replacements, and if I'm told how to replace and connect them.
    Thanks for your advice!
    fender lights.jpg

Spyder Garage

Available at Slingmods.com

Spyder Garage

Value accessories or tricled. Tricled is the actual manufacture and sells to both slingmods and value accessories. Rick is the guy at value and Cindy is the lady at tricled.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Rick and Teresa at Value Accessories are sponsoring the Maggie Valley rally on the first full weekend of Oct. You could probably even get them installed there. As well as meeting alot of other nice folks that share the Spyder fever.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Got great info from you folks. Thanks very much! I'll check the sites, and do some price comparisons...and saave my pennies! :-)