Spyder Garage

Default Anyone tested Throttle Commander responses to see if they match 2020+ settings?

Has anyone tested to determine which of the Pedal Commander’s 37-setting throttle responses most closely resembles the throttle response of a 2020 and up RT?

Spyder Garage

I have a '20 RT. The only setting the Pedal Commander has that emulates a '20 RT is TURNED OFF! Even in City mode, the throttle response is quite a bit quicker than without the PC.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I haven't played with the settings too much on my Pedal Commander. I think I ride in "City 3" most of the time. I turned it off to do some updates and forgot to turn it back on. The next time I went for a ride, I thought something was wrong with my RT. Nope, I just had to turn PC back on - what a difference! I still wish the bike had more guts (I'm pretty sure my BMW X3 3.5 is faster) - but it is much more fun to drive with the Pedal Commander.
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I just took my first 100+ mile ride after installing the Pedal Commander and there ain't no way I'm going back to a stock throttle. Yes, it's THAT good. It really helps with accelerating out of curves. And a lot more.
    I was thinking of an ECU flash -- no more, ain't needed.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome