Spyder Garage

Smile Cold Weather Riding Clothing

So I bought all this stuff and then moved to South Florida and this has been sitting on the shelf ever since. I have worn the jacket for a total of 2 hours. Nothing else has been worn at all.
    I will tell you that I cannot even imagine someone being cold wearing this stuff. I'm fairly confident that zero degrees would not be a problem behind a windshield. YMMV

BTW, there is only one Balacklava available, not two as pictured.

I'd like to sell this material as a package deal for $200 and you pay the transportation.

I will leave this listing up for about a week and then move it to eBay after that because I'm tired of looking at my mistake!

Thanks

Jacket and Gloves.jpg
    Jacket Front.jpg
    Jacket Back.jpg
    Gloves Jacket Packaging.jpg
    Gloves Hot Wired.jpg
    Gloves Packaging2.jpg
    Glove Liners Freeze-Out.jpg
    Freeze-Out Packages.jpg
    Two Layer Thermal Shirt.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Spyder Garage

A prospective buyer might want to know sizes and controllers/wiring.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pidjones View Post
    A prospective buyer might want to know sizes and controllers/wiring.
    All the sizes are XL as shown in the pictures.
    The 'controller' is found on the jacket and gloves and those are also indicated in the pictures.
    I'd suggest a prospective buyer, not familiar with these items, check out more information from either the manufacturer, HotWired or a retailer like Revzilla, etc.
    Thanks
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account