I apologize in advance. This is going to be a long post.
It sat in the garage for months. Went out and started it on occasion. One day it wouldn't turn over. Replaced battery with an AGM battery.
Still would not turn over. I check the Solenoid. It showed an open circuit even with the battery disconnected. Replaced Solenoid.

Again would not turn over. Got a RUP, RUP, RUP then nothing. Replaced Starter.

Cranked over like a banshee! Still would not start.

Checked fuel pump. NO FUEL pumping out. ( Note: It has 1/2 a tank of fuel )

Replaced fuel pump. Squirted a good stream of fuel.

reinstalled the battery. NOTE: It was on a battery maintainer for AGM batteries.

Now once again it would not crank over. UGH! It would only turn over 1/2 a revolution and quit. It was fine a week before. Checked the NEW solenoid. It indicated an open circuit even with the battery disconnected.

Checked the old solenoid for S___ & giggles and NOW after sitting for a week showed a closed circuit. (Scratching my head by now.)

Quit for the day.

The next day I put it all back together. (Fuel Tank reinstalled) It is an extremely labor-intensive process. I figured that I'd get that out of the way and then concentrate on the solenoid issue.

Reinstalled OLD Solenoid since it now shows a closed circuit. ( Note: the NEW solenoid still showed an open circuit the next day as it sat on the bench)

Turned on Key. The display did NOT indicate any issues. I did not hear the fuel pump charge up as it did the day before. (I'm like HUH?)

I cranked it up. Starter spinning great! Still didn't start.

Pulled fuel line off just before external fuel filter. NO FUEL, NO SOUND coming from the pump. It pumped GREAT the day before. UGH!!!!
OH, I might mention I do have voltage at the plug for the fuel pump.
All fused are good. checked with a continuity tester to confirm they were good.

I'm so baffled and frustrated. Any suggestions?????????????