Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Ultimate OHT 3 Trailer

Very nice and clean OHT 3 with Special Edition Package. It weighs around 700 pounds and can haul 2,000 pounds. The air suspension system makes loading and unloading very easy. Always garaged. Free and clear title. Asking $3500.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Westryder; 11-26-2021 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Sold
    2020 RTL , Asphalt Gray

Spyder Garage

Default 2018 ultimate oht 3 trailer

Nice and clean 2018 OHT 3 with Special Edition Package. The air suspension makes loading and unloading very easy. Always garaged. Clear title. Asking $3500.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Westryder; 11-26-2021 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Sold
    2020 RTL , Asphalt Gray

Spyder Garage

Is it still available? Can you tell me what the widest measurement is.....need to make sure it fits inside my fence opening.

Spyder Garage

I think it was sold on 11-26-2021!!! At least that's what I see on the bottom of his post!!! You would think someone would take it off!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I think it was sold on 11-26-2021!!! At least that's what I see on the bottom of his post!!! You would think someone would take it off!
    You might even think that instead of editing the first post in a way that no-one can see unless they actually open the thread & go searching for that tiny little comment, they could maybe put up a final 'reply to thread' post so that it'd be obvious to anyone reading the thread that this trailer has been sold; or even better yet, maybe the OP could simply use the option in the drop down list under Thread Tools (just above the first post) to 'Mark this thread as sold...'; but then again.....

At least he came back to put something in there - even if it was something very few would notice unless they went searching for it!?! There's lotsa advert threads here where the OP simply posts their advert, then never comes back at all, not even to see if anyone's interested!! . It's not as if the Mods are actually responsible for the success or failure of people's adverts, but we do check these things occasionally to see if they're still valid, only if there's no new or recent posts from the OP &/or the thread hasn't been marked as sold, then it's bloody hard to tell if it's still valid or not - at least, I find it hard ever since my crystal ball went on the fritz!

Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-19-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!