Thread: Crap dealer

Spyder Garage

Default Crap dealer

I have 2 spyders and love the bikes,2017 f3 and a 2021 rt, But having to go to the dealer for trans work on the F3 and waiting 3 months for parts. And the dealer here in Gadsden AL never returning phone calls,I am going to sell my bikes and go back to a Harley,at least there are parts and Harley service Dept returns calls.Really crap dealer

Spyder Garage

Just got the latest edition of Rider magazine. BMW now has a Harleyesque Tourer. They might be worth a look if your headed for another market. Around $25K for the most pricey one.

I can see where you are coming from on the latest news. Waiting months for parts is becoming the norm for the Spyder. At the moment, it seems we cannot even buy tires. Good ones or bad ones.

Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-10-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Yeah. Sorry to hear that, but I get it. I've been waiting on my replacement passenger heated seat since January.

Spyder Garage

I’ve had very good luck with cheap cycle parts. Have not ordered anything that wasn’t available. Good people.

Spyder Garage

Sept 12, 2021
    I know what you are feeling about BRP parts and service. I know that the dealer can lookup the part you want from BRP and see if it is in stock or how long before it is. Some BRP parts don't even have a shipping date and so you can wait forever. The problem is letting your bike sit at the dealer for weeks at a time. If they don't have the parts, you can't get your bike fixed. Not a great reputation for BRP. I would like the dealer to say " I have the repair part in and I will call you as soon as I can do the job instead of leaving it here forever. I know they don't work on your unit until it is done. That is why they tell you to leave it and they will get to it when they can. Maybe they need more service technicians. I know the parts are behind do to the slow down of delivery during the pandemic. When will they catch up ? I hope soon.

Spyder Garage

Have you contacted BRPCare, brpcare@brp.com, and asked them to open a case on why the parts are on back order?
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S