Spyder Garage

Default New 2020 F3 Ltd - Does the rear panel from a RT fit?

Hello

When I take off my rear box it looks unfinished. Does the rear panel from a RT fit my bike?
    Thanks
    R

Spyder Garage

Nope - apparently BRP gave us F3 owners the same nifty removable top case as the redesigned RT, but without the ability to finish it. No top panel, no other Linq options. It was a teaser, for sure. When I called BRP to ask them about it - they kept referring me back to my dealer. When I came out of my 2015 F3-S for the redesigned 2020 RT - I was sold on all of the bells and whistles. However, the ergonomics just did not work for my 5'2" frame - no matter how many modifications I made. After 5 weeks, I traded it in for an F3 Limited. At least the top case is easier to remove than in previous years - maybe BRP will surprise us with some goodies that actually work in the near future. Heated grips that actually get warm (the RT's will roast your palms in sub zero weather), a rear panel for when we want to remove that top case you were so kind to make removable for us...and quite possibly...options to swap that removable case out with some fun stuff that was reserved for the BRP Family Favorite - the RT

Spyder Garage

Thanks….here’s hoping something comes out soon.

Spyder Garage

Well since the RT rear panel will not fit, how about the rear panel from the 2020+ F3 T?
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

yes there is one available from BRP to fit your F3Ltd

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer