Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
I'd think that there'll almost certainly be a sub-loom available that you can plug in somewhere to make the Oz mirror back signals plug & play - cos there's no way that BRP individually wires each Aus/NZ spec Spyder as it rolls down the production line!!

Somewhere along that production line, or maybe during the initial loom assembly stage, one or more operator/s will simply grab that sub-loom from the rack/shelf/box; plug it in to the main loom at the appropriate spots; then someone on the main production line will install that Aus/NZ spec loom with mirror light sub-loom attached onto the frame; & finally someone else'll connect it to the mirror back signal lamps/units as they get fitted/the bike goes by....

All you gotta do is identify the part number, where it fits, & then find a supplier... for the OE sub loom & the mirror back signal lamps! . Simples!
Some of the aftermarket suppliers are making "plug-n-play" looms, but no direct link to anything from BRP. Our site sponsor Spyderpops, supplies a Y-connector that piggybacks off of the front fender connection, but requires that you run the cable along the A-arms up towards the mirror housings. Not really a problem, but I'd rather a direct connection within the body. I actually thought about buying the OZ versions of the mirror housings to get lights, but it was very expensive. I have since added the Custom Dynamic LED Boltz to my significant others' F3 but I mounted them below the middle seam. I believe this provides even better lighting to the side of the road than the way I did them on my RT in the photo above. Now she's asking me if I want another set of mirror housings for Christmas so I can mount mine lower!!