Spyder Garage

Default 21 F3L front speakers have no sound

Anybody have issues with front speakers having very little to no sound? I move fader all the way to front and can only very slightly hear sound. I then move fader back to middle and Back ones work great, but no sound from front ones?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman670 View Post
    Anybody have issues with front speakers having very little to no sound? I move fader all the way to front and can only very slightly hear sound. I then move fader back to middle and Back ones work great, but no sound from front ones?
    If you are Absolutely sure you can Hear some sound .... then the connections are made and that's not a good thing ..... because the " connections " probably arn't the cause ..... I hate to suggest you take it to your dealer, but I can't six this from my location ..... good luck .... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Make sure you actually have front speakers. My 21 was missing the front speakers but the tweeters were there and i could only hear very little sound like yours. Pull the speaker cover off and see. My wires were just laying there for the front woofers.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

These Spyders are certainly not known for great sound. Crap Bass, crap everything sound wise. Almost better to use ear buds. Believe me, the sound will be a lot better then.

Spyder Garage

I dont think back speakers sound all that bad. Not gonna get car sound from it. But would like to hear something from front.

Spyder Garage

yup they in there. Ill probly bring it to dealer. its under warrenty