Spyder Garage

Default One LED Headlight not working?! Defective fan or what??

I have a 2016 F3 L - I recently replaced my halogens to a set of LEDs, the one with the cooling fans. My right side works great. Left side goes off after less than 3km. I've unplugged and replugged the 3 pin and it comes on, but as soon as I ride, the LED on left side goes off.

When the bike is switched off, the right side fan (of the LED) hums for 20s. When it goes off, the LED that's not working flicks on and then off.

Could it be a defective fan not cooling the bulb and then overriding the LED to not turn on? Would this be a defective part?

Thanks
    Warren

Spyder Garage

Is it tricled 360? Did you just replace them? If so, they changed their module at the beginning of the summer. For some reason, I had one get super hot after about 5 minutes and the light would go off. I contacted Cindy and she immediately replaced both. It was almost like the module attached to the led (black box) had a short in it. Touch the box, Mine was to hot to touch. Same thing, after it cooled off, the light would work again. Mine was definitely a fire hazard. If it is tricled let her know. They never had any issues till mine.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

When I was getting leds for my 2015 F3 I saw possible problems with the ones with motors so I got Lamonsters leds without the motor and they work Great but might not be as bright. Just my experience?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yebogogo64 View Post
    I have a 2016 F3 L - I recently replaced my halogens to a set of LEDs, the one with the cooling fans. My right side works great. Left side goes off after less than 3km. I've unplugged and replugged the 3 pin and it comes on, but as soon as I ride, the LED on left side goes off.

When the bike is switched off, the right side fan (of the LED) hums for 20s. When it goes off, the LED that's not working flicks on and then off.

Could it be a defective fan not cooling the bulb and then overriding the LED to not turn on? Would this be a defective part?

Thanks
    Warren
    What Brand please Maybe a pic

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox