Spyder Garage

Default Rear direction indicator light not working

I have a 2015 Spyder RT S. The other day, the right rear indicator light stopped working. The dash light, however, flashes rapidly as compared to the left one after pressing the turn signal button. Thinking the problem was a blown bulb, I accessed the bulb housing, removed the old bulb and installed a new one. The problem still persists. I checked for voltage at the bulb socket contact points and I get between 6 and 12 volts as per spec. I did the same for the left rear side and got the same result. I then installed the 'supposed' blown bulb on the left rear bulb housing and it worked! Clearly the bulb is not the problem. Turning on the hazard lights results in 3 out of the 4 lights flashing, the right rear one not flashing. The dash light indicators are both flashing at their normal pulse. Any ideas as to what has caused this problem? Could the problem be in the turn signal switch button on the handlebar housing and if so, how would one go about confirming this?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 08-31-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: To provide more detail as to the problem