Spyder Garage

Default 2021 F3 Limited Service Manuals - which one is best?

Looking for a service manual for the 2021 F3 Limited. Two that pull up in Google search are:
    www.canammanuals.com
    brp-manuals.com
    just wondering which if either was better?
    Thanks
    2013 ST SE5
    2021 F3 Limited , Titanium

Spyder Garage

You can also try techsparkstudio.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by photophil33 View Post
    Looking for a service manual for the 2021 F3 Limited. Two that pull up in Google search are:
    www.canammanuals.com
    brp-manuals.com
    just wondering which if either was better?
    Thanks
    I'd like to have a paper manual. None of these links seem to offer that. I don't want have to go to a web site in order to read a manual section. I'm going to call a few local dealers and see if they can supply an actual shop manual in print form.
    2021 F3 L , Stock Plugs (COILS, NOT WIRES!) Stock Brake Pedal Magma Red

Spyder Garage

You download the manual in PDF format. You can leave on PC for quick reference or print the section you need.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RayBJ View Post
    You download the manual in PDF format. You can leave on PC for quick reference or print the section you need.
    Do you happen to know how many pages the entire manual is? I'd rather just have it on paper and bound so it sits in my shop area with the bike... I'm thinking that for the money, I could grab one and upload it somewhere here, if it's not against any rules...

Spyder Garage

The price of a paper manual will be half an arm and a leg more than an online manual. My online manual was more than adequate to do the complete 56K mile service.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmonk View Post
    Do you happen to know how many pages the entire manual is? I'd rather just have it on paper and bound so it sits in my shop area with the bike... I'm thinking that for the money, I could grab one and upload it somewhere here, if it's not against any rules...
    My F3 online manual from canammanuals is 1040 single computer pages. If double sided printed that would still be 520 pages.
    I just print out a section I may need in the garage.
    I do that with all the online manuals for vehicles in the family fleet.
    Last edited by cravenfun; 05-29-2022 at 07:21 AM.
    John
    "some suffer from insanity, I choose to enjoy it"
    '15 F3S SE6
    '01 FLHR
    Ski Doo 1200's
    Boats
    2015 F3S SE6 , Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    The price of a paper manual will be half an arm and a leg more than an online manual. My online manual was more than adequate to do the complete 56K mile service.
    Jay - true. The price of a paper manual runs, on average, $85USD. I had one dealer tell me that it was not available to the public, and another told me that I would need the companion software that costs about $300USD. I'll buy the online one and then look to see how many pages it is. I have access to printing equipment that I could easily print up to 4 or 500 pages so it would be a nice to have. Also, I'm happy to share an electronic copy of the manual here. I'll put it in the F3 shop talk forum - I'm guessing that's the best place for the most registered folks to have access to it.

Spyder Garage

I got it. It's pretty good sized. 748 pages for the basic shop manual, plus another 248 pages of operations content. I thought it was humorous that they said in two of the service evolutions for the 2021 F3-Ltd "change spark plugs"...

Spyder Garage

Or the 2nd 28k service(?) My BRP manual doesn't list a specific 56k, but does list a 28...But there is also a 19k, so does it only depend on when you get to do the maintenance? Or would you actually run both the 2nd 28k and then the 3rd 19k 1,000 miles later?

Spyder Garage

Jay - true. The price of a paper manual runs, on average, $85USD. I had one dealer tell me that it was not available to the public, and another told me that I would need the companion software that costs about $300USD. I'll buy the online one and then look to see how many pages it is. I have access to printing equipment that I could easily print up to 4 or 500 pages so it would be a nice to have. Also, I'm happy to share an electronic copy of the manual here. I'll put it in the F3 shop talk forum - I'm guessing that's the best place for the most registered folks to have access to it.
    Hey chunkmonk, you might want to check on who owns the copyright of the manual you propose sharing first, and unless you can get the required approval from whomever holds that copyright & also make sure that the owner here is OK with sharing it via the Forum, then it might be best NOT to share it that way.... - or you might cause a whole lotta hassles that no-one here wants!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Also, I'm happy to share an electronic copy of the manual here. I'll put it in the F3 shop talk forum - I'm guessing that's the best place for the most registered folks to have access to it.
    I wouldn't do it. If the manual you got is from canammanuals.com or one of its sister websites there is no question it is a publication copyrighted by BRP. The best I have been able to determine is the manuals are in fact pirate copies reproduced from original BRP PDF files. How the web operator gets those copies I have no idea, other than maybe from an inside operator at the Chinese, or wherever, printer who prints the paper copies. As an amateur internet sleuth, I've never been able to determine who or where the owner of canammanuals.com exists. His identity is not disclosed on his websites nor in his publications. My speculation is he is in a jurisdiction that is unreachable by BRP, or producing the manuals for owners would be such a business headache BRP chooses to ignore him.

On the other hand you are reachable and if BRP is determined to protect their property from unauthorized distribution, you could easily be made to feel sorry for doing it.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)