We all have some unusual road names out there. lets see how good some of them are & how you got them

here are my family's

Mine----- Redneck Diva, my husband says i have very expensive taste & always have my nails & hair done, so he calls me a diva, but i am a redneck country girl at heart. so Redneck Diva

Hubby --- Big Dawg, he used to have an English Mastiff that at peak weight was #264 lbs that pretty much sums his up right there. Big Dawg

oldest son --- Ringtail he is a veterinary surgical tech & has worked on some exoctic animals & fell in love with raccoons..... so ringtail. (i wanted him to go with Trash Panda but he didn't like it)

middle son --- Lil Shadow. he fell in love with my husband's Honda Shadow & has said from 6yrs old that will be the bike he wants to ride & he is always up under my hubby doing things so hence the name Lil Shadow

daughter --- Butt Knuckles this is the wild child who at 12 yrs old road from GA to Oregon & back, & has since did three cross country trips on the back of a spyder. (shes 17 now) & we all know when you are riding passenger on a
spyder if you happen to hold on to the hand grips, it looks like you are sitting on your knuckles. what do you sit on, your butt....... so the term Butt Knuckles was created & she rocks it. its on her
name patch on her vest & that is how she will introduce herself to others

our spyder rydin family.