Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

We were notified last night that Diamond R Accessories will not be at Maggie Valley Spyder Adventures.

However ISCI will be there now. They have some great hand brake systems, lots of misc stuff and also floorboards for RS and GS Models.
    http://www.valueaccessories.net/SpyderAdventures.htm
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

We had some rain off and on during the week of Maggie Valley Spyder Adventures but nothing to really make a big difference. All of the rides except the Friday night light ride went off as planned.
    Looks like we had several hundred Spyder Ryders show up at the Rally for some of the best riding anywhere.
    We just put a Maggie Valley Spyder Adventures Facebook Group together. If you would like to post any of your pictures there go ahead. We will take some of the pictures and include them in the 2021 album so it is easily accessible for a long time.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1959684087532998
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Glad to see you were able to ride Rick. Every time I stopped by the distillery, you were working on someone else stuff. Thanks for helping everyone first.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JeffandLori View Post
    Glad to see you were able to ride Rick. Every time I stopped by the distillery, you were working on someone else stuff. Thanks for helping everyone first.
    We came down on Saturday and left the trailer there at the distillery. We had a nice ride up to Deals Gap on Sunday, then it started raining.
    Had a great ride on Monday, Rattler Loop. Tuesday we went over to Pigeon Forge. Wanted to ride a little more earlier in the week before we had to work, but weather didn't exactly cooperate.
    I had been down in the area riding in May, so I had already ridden a lot down there this year.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Sorry I missed MV this year. Covid got me. Any chance you can get space next year earlier in Sep? Oct weather is always iffy.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)