Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Maybe he needs a sticker...

Ron, I offered up some methodical items to check and help eliminate as needed possible concerns. Entirely his choice, how or if he decides the info shared could help. My opinion is he is close and will be resolving the issue in short time.
    We all try to help and that's the beauty of Spyderlover.com. It's just that some things are more difficult to accurately check than others. Especially, if you have no experience in a particular area or part configuration. It can be a daunting task, even for the experienced. Spyderlovers is a great place to find help. But it can only go so far. I hope the solution turns up soon for the OP.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Update. I have an appt to get the front tires replaced for the 3rd time since March...but, this time with a different brand if I can find a size which will fit and is in stock...the stock sized tires are 165/55R15 and are impossible to find. I am also going to have them lower the belt tension from this high 242lbs to 175lbs to start with and I can adjust the rest myself if the ride isn't better...I have one more idea to try after that and it is trying a stock or another brand of windshield instead of this tall Madstad...I'd prefer to borrow one for about 20 minutes, but I don't have the stock windshield. It was part of the new purchase. The Madstad catches a lot more wind and bounces, but it could be the tires making it bounce and catch the wind in a negative manner. I'll update later once if I can find tires...if I can't, then I'll have to just wait. Thanks all.
    Life's short...Play it by ear and ryde!

Spyder Garage

Got new non-Kenda tires...did not help. I now have 2 sets of new tires. So, the last thing I can think of is to have any dealer adjust the belt tension lower as suggested by several others...which makes no sense. Why would loosening the belt help? The following is the entire update of where I am at now with

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...=1#post1604853
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-06-2021 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Fixed link
    Life's short...Play it by ear and ryde!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bayoumanPIBE View Post
    Update. I have an appt to get the front tires replaced for the 3rd time since March...but, this time with a different brand if I can find a size which will fit and is in stock...the stock sized tires are 165/55R15 and are impossible to find. I am also going to have them lower the belt tension from this high 242lbs to 175lbs to start with and I can adjust the rest myself if the ride isn't better...I have one more idea to try after that and it is trying a stock or another brand of windshield instead of this tall Madstad...I'd prefer to borrow one for about 20 minutes, but I don't have the stock windshield. It was part of the new purchase. The Madstad catches a lot more wind and bounces, but it could be the tires making it bounce and catch the wind in a negative manner. I'll update later once if I can find tires...if I can't, then I'll have to just wait. Thanks all.
    I use 160 lbs. ( measured with rear tire on the ground ) and have no noticeable Vibes ..... The size of the tire ( with-in reason ) is not an issue. Many, many folks her ( me included ) are NOT using the stock size and have NO issues ..... As you have mentioned above - many KENDA tires are defective compared with almost every other Auto type tire...... good luck , Mike