Spyder Garage

Default Audio Module Location

Can someone tell me where the audio module is located on a 2013 ST SE5? RT's are under the right side seat. Thank You For anyone's help. Dealer here is not informative at all.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-18-2021 at 02:50 PM. Reason: ST not RSS ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleruckle View Post
    Can someone tell me where the audio module is located on a 2013 RSS SE5 RT's are under the right side seat. Thank You For anyone's help. Dealer here is not informative at all.
    I believe all RT's have them mounted under the rightside pass. hand-grip.... remove the panel below and you will see it ..... Curious as to what your plans are ????? ...... Mike PS, on June 29th I was crossing to Brooklyn on the Verrazano bridge and my 14 RT reached a Temp of 115 F ..... that was the highest temp I've ever ridden in, and it survived fine .....

Spyder Garage

Default Audio module location

Sorry for the wrong info It is a 2013 STS. SE5. Again the front speaker wires were there but no harness for the module which I have bought under the right side seats like an RT after I took the shield off
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Where is the Radio Module located on a 2013 STS

I am trying to figure out where the radio module is mounted on a 2013 STS SE5 Found wiring for the speakers in the front and shows an icon on the cluster. I was told it was under the right seat cover like the RT's. No harness compatible for the radio. Is it possibly behind the trunk AKA Frunk. I have looked at many electrical diagrams but not even mentioned. Local dealer isn't any help. Thank You in advance for any help.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleruckle View Post
    Can someone tell me where the audio module is located on a 2013 ST SE5? RT's are under the right side seat. Thank You For anyone's help. Dealer here is not informative at all.
    On an ST the radio module is behind the passenger above the fender liner. The wring harness is part of the radio kit, its not standard on the bike from the factory.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Thank You. I have the entertainment harness and the module. Speakers too. Wanted to do it stock but looks like I will be looking for other options