Spyder Garage

Default 7Jurock Windshields

Can't say enough good things about this company. It's a small, family run operation. Everything is handmade and made to order. They are about a 20min ride from my place so, a couple of weeks ago I rode up to them to see what they were about. They put a proto-type w/s on my ride and asked me to test it while they worked on the final product. Went back up and they put the final w/s on and told me to ride with it for a couple of days and let them know what I thought. It is perfect for me. Took the majority of the wind off me and made my ride a lot more comfortable. Called them back and told them to charge the card. I was happy. The w/s is quality and appears to be very sturdy. They provide clear, light and dark tints. I went with the light tint as the dark is really dark. Again, great company, good product and they will work with you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Life is not good or bad, it's just Life. Deal with it!

2018 F-3T, 2016 2500 Ram 4x4, 2020 VW Cross Sport, 2012 Travel trailer

Spyder Garage

i have one on Spyder and my Honda. Like them both. Previous on Honda was a CeeBailey, now not making them anymore
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

this may just work. thank you.
    i was looking for someone to cut a custom piece of windshield in 6mm polycarbonate for F3 i may get.
    do they make hardware too?
    6 states down 42 states to go

Spyder Garage

No, they don't have hardware. They put spacers around the four mounting bolts cuz' the new w/s is wider than stock and won't fit in the existing groove in the bracket. Works just fine. Their shields are made from 3/16" acrylic.

Life is not good or bad, it's just Life. Deal with it!

2018 F-3T, 2016 2500 Ram 4x4, 2020 VW Cross Sport, 2012 Travel trailer

Spyder Garage

I've had a 7Jurock on my RT for four years now. No problems.
    2015 RT , Black