Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

What cracks me up, you go threw a build your own, and you start out with the base bike then change items from there, like seats watch the price it will not let you take a package item off the list but it will tack on the extra money for the updated item!!! That seat there trying to sell you is worth some thing, are they going to give me two seats if I order one? The model is a little screwed up in my eyes!! Start out with a base price and all the add on make the price go up, but you can't take off the base price item???
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Surprised that the RT-L colors seem to be the same. I love my red 2020, but I would have thought that they would switch it up after two years of the same RT-L a lot more in terms of color. Otherwise, as I expected, the 2020 will basically be the same for about five years. As somebody else said, the real improvement they need is the display, and probably in the software so it could actually work for all of us. I honestly preferred the controls on my 2014, but otherwise they knocked it out of the park on my 2020.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

2021 Ryker Rally @ $11,500; 2022 Ryker Rally @ $13,500

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fredgal View Post
    F3-limited..24,499.00 last yr. this yr. 24,499.00,
    2021 base F3 15999. 2022 base F3 17999. The F3S went up $400 because I guess blue paint is more expensive than black.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i love my RS(on my 2nd RS, first one in 08) and wouldn't trade it for any f3 or rt if i could ride it forever but that's not going to happen so i gotta be ready....
    i am not fond of neither of f3 or rt but i am gauging what i could live with, base f3 and build my own windshield/speaker pod(not a fan f3 t and above fairing) or base RT without the top box. (can not take how that top box look). everyone have different wants and needs but i like the riding position of RS and its size and i am still hopeful that BRP might come up with something close, not this cradle to grave approach with ryker to RT....

base f3 did get 10 horse power that brp took away only to push people to higher tier f3 but not worth it at $2000.

and plz before you post your "i love can am/spyder" message, note that this is just my personal likes and dislikes.
    6 states down 42 states to go

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    What cracks me up, you go threw a build your own, and you start out with the base bike then change items from there, like seats watch the price it will not let you take a package item off the list but it will tack on the extra money for the updated item!!! That seat there trying to sell you is worth some thing, are they going to give me two seats if I order one? The model is a little screwed up in my eyes!! Start out with a base price and all the add on make the price go up, but you can't take off the base price item???
    Whatever you do .. do not order accessories from Can-am when you buy your Spyder. I finally just got a refund for the passenger seat kit I ordered back in February with my 2020 F3 and was a no show. The parts guy finally gave up when he went to check the status of the kit and can-am had removed the delivery date again.

If they tell you an accessory is not in stock and it will be in "in 2 weeks" just say no thank you and buy it from a 3rd party after your purchase. Trust me , I found out the hard way on this one.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The accessories are dealer installed so, yes you get 2. In your example, the bike is shipped with the stock seat and also the accessory seat in a box. When the dealer receives the bike they install the accessory seat. When you pick up the bike it has the accessory seat your ordered on it but the stock seat is there as well and should be given to you buy your dealer.

Spyder Garage

Would like to see the sport mode on all spyders. Just because I have the F3 limited doesnt mean I dont like to have fun! Wait, maybe thats what "limited" means. LOL. Anyway ill trade mine in when we get a 150 hp model. Thats about where these trikes should be in my opinion.

Spyder Garage

@ chokeslam, 130 HP, and a wee bit more torque, is a Stage one tune, readily available, it makes the spyder alive and kicking
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it........

Spyder F3s 2019 All Black ( Named it: Brutus)
    Carbon Items added, just for looks
    Upgraded Shocks Trac-Tive, Rear hi/lo and rebound adjustable, with Hydraulic Pre-Load adjuster
    fronts hi/lo and rebound adjustable, custom made by the Trac-Tive Guru's
    Swaybar (Ron's)
    Tyres Front Michelin Cross Climate+ 175/60-15
    Rear, for 2022 still a Kenda, next Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/55R15
    Exhaust Bone stock, with a RLS Cat- Delete
    Custom ECU-Mapping, rewritten/adapted to my Ridingstyle
    Pedalbox, Awesome Upgrade...
    2019 F3s , O.E.M. Black, Black, Black