Spyder Garage

Default COVER recommendation for Ryker

Any recommendations for a Ryker cover, it will have a windshield with bags with top case.
    2015 RT-S SE Silver/Black

Spyder Garage

As of yet I haven't seen one made for a Ryker with luggage, I've been kind of keeping an eye out for one myself. I purchased the UltraGuard pictured below from Amazon last year and it fit perfectly, until I added the luggage. Now it doesn't fit over the side cases, but does fit over the top case. It just wont stretch out enough to get it over the side cases. I was thinking about trying the UltraGuard cover for the Spyder RT, since its made to fit the RT with luggage. Slingmods has it for $67.00, also pic below. I see you have an RT as your avatar, do you have a cover for it?

Spyder RT Cover
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

I didn't find one I liked, so I bought a 20 or 25 dollar heavy tarp. I ran some rope through the holes, made a loop at one end and pulled the loose end through the loop to pull the tarp tight around the bike wheels. I have since sold my mustang so now it sits in the garage. The tarp worked really well, I bought it bigger than needed and it went over the windshiled and the tailbag easily. Just don't tarp/cover it until the bike cools down.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerRick View Post
    As of yet I haven't seen one made for a Ryker with luggage, I've been kind of keeping an eye out for one myself. I purchased the UltraGuard pictured below from Amazon last year and it fit perfectly, until I added the luggage. Now it doesn't fit over the side cases, but does fit over the top case. It just wont stretch out enough to get it over the side cases. I was thinking about trying the UltraGuard cover for the Spyder RT, since its made to fit the RT with luggage. Slingmods has it for $67.00, also pic below. I see you have an RT as your avatar, do you have a cover for it?

Spyder RT Cover
    I have one of these for the RTL, works great!!! Love it!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerRick View Post

Spyder RT Cover
    I sold that cover for the RT when I sold it.
    I'm thinking the Ultra guard for a RT, may have to that route.

Spyder Garage

Just picked up on one of the ultra guard covers from Amazon for $50, supposedly sized for the Ryker. Looks like there's plenty of room at the top for my stuff (adventure shield and Rigg commuter trunk. Guess I'll find out when it gets here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190

Spyder Garage

Default Good Fit

Quote Originally Posted by sKiZo View Post
    Just picked up on one of the ultra guard covers from Amazon for $50, supposedly sized for the Ryker. Looks like there's plenty of room at the top for my stuff (adventure shield and Rigg commuter trunk. Guess I'll find out when it gets here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I have this exact one and it works fine for what I need it for.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kml354 View Post
    Any recommendations for a Ryker cover, it will have a windshield with bags with top case.
    Are you looking for a waterproof all-weather outdoor cover or just a dust cover?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RickD View Post
    Are you looking for a waterproof all-weather outdoor cover or just a dust cover?
    Mostly for waterproof outdoor cover.

Spyder Garage

Default Ryker cover

D72D9229-ABB1-42E5-B501-542ABAEACCD9.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Beginner View Post
    I didn't find one I liked, so I bought a 20 or 25 dollar heavy tarp. I ran some rope through the holes, made a loop at one end and pulled the loose end through the loop to pull the tarp tight around the bike wheels. I have since sold my mustang so now it sits in the garage. The tarp worked really well, I bought it bigger than needed and it went over the windshiled and the tailbag easily. Just don't tarp/cover it until the bike cools down.
    I carry a small inexpensive tarp and bungees with me when I travel to cover the Ryker. It doesn’t take up much space in one of my saddlebags. I think it was less than $10.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I use the Canam one. Pretty expensive but fits like a glove! It has space for the windshield; just have to unzip the compartment. Plus extra material for the side bags and top case!

Spyder Garage

Xl atv covers fits great

Spyder Garage

I know you were asking for covers, but I store my Ryker outside in a shed-in-a-box tied down with sandbags. Works really good.

Spyder Garage

I finally decided to try the Covermax Cover (Can-Am Spyder Roadster) Got it from Amazon, excellent fit.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kml354 View Post
    I finally decided to try the Covermax Cover (Can-Am Spyder Roadster) Got it from Amazon, excellent fit.
    IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg