Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Spyder F3S SM6

2018 Metallic Blue Spyder F3 S SM6 (manual 6spd transmission) Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Hydraulic 3 disc drilled brakes with Bosch ABS, defeatable traction control. factory electronic cruise control, and fly by wire throttle. Stainless steel teflon lined factory brake lines, dynamic vehicle stability system, and power assisted steering. 1330cc inline 3 cyl DOHC fuel injected motor with 6spd trans and belt final drive. Exhaust is slightly louder than stock at idle and cruise; with a nice low pitched snarl when you jump into the throttle. Starts and runs great; pulling hard across the entire rev range.

MODS: Two Brothers Racing slip on exhaust with PX 1 quieting tip & internal “can opener” baffle. Lid lock helmet lock, Elka Stage 2 R shock with adj rebound damping, Shad “hard shell” lockable saddlebags (see photos).

FACTORY MODS: Spoiler wind screen, position 1 UFit control arms for shift lever and brake pedal, forward wider handle bar, SS sport grill, sport rear fender (see photos).

STOCK PARTS: position 3 shift and brake control arms, grill, handle bar, R fender, swing arm splash guards, R shock. Includes: Owner's manual, installation instructions for exhaust, factory mods, & saddle bags, [B]“Car Covers” Platinum Shield Spyder cover. (see photo

PRICE: $14,000.00 will negotiate No trades, bitcoin,or teddy bears! MILES: 6100 and change

NOTE: There is a LIEN on the Spyder by my local bank. If we can put together a deal; we will have to meet at the bank with the Loan Officer. When payment is verified; I'll pay off the loan, and the Loan Officer and I will sign off on the title.

I'm in Gratiot County MI (middle of the mitten); just W of US27.

If you have questions, or want to make an offer, please PM me; I'll check here a couple times every day. Thanks!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sweet ride, nice price .... but I can no longer operate a clutch for long periods ..... But Good Luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

asking price reduced $500.00
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-25-2021 at 10:04 PM.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Asking priced reduced another $500. If it gets any cheaper; you'll have to sign an affidavit you stole it!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-25-2021 at 10:04 PM.

Spyder Garage

NOTE: I've received an ernest deposit on my Spyder; the buyer and I are working on closing the deal soon, so my Spyder is no longer available. Thanks to all; who considered it! I'll update as soon as the sale is final.

Spyder Garage

[SIZE=5]Sold! Sold! Sold[/size]!

Spyder Garage

Hey Flanker, if it's SOLD, then all you really have left to do is to click on Thread Tools (in the middle of the page just above your first post in this thread) then select 'Mark this thread as sold...' - it'll be the last option in the drop down list. That'll both mark the thread as SOLD & Close it, so readers can see at a glance & without having to read the whole thread that it's sold, and you won't get any more posts or PM's about it either.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!