Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default RT Delivery Date Clarifications

Since September 1st, 2009 and until December 5th, 2009 a consumer may pre-order a new, 2010 Spyder RT-S SE5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition or 2010 Spyder RT-S SM5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition with a $1,000 deposit. The authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer then generates a "pre-sale certificate" with BRP. Note: The certificate number has nothing to do with the vehicle's VIN.

· By pre-ordering a RT-S SE5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition or a RT-S SM5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition, the consumer will receive the following and exclusive Premiere Edition benefits: An embroidered and numbered "Premiere Edition" seat and a 8GB iPod Nano engraved with "Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition" and pre-loaded with Spyder RT images and videos. This is the new iPod Nano with built-in video camera and FM Radio with "pause" feature. The iPod will be shipped with the Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition. We will be building 1,500 Spyder RT Premiere Editions.

· In November, we are scheduled to begin shipping each authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer a 2010 Spyder RT-S Timeless Black for demo purposes. This unit is to be used by the dealer for showroom and demo purposes only. This is NOT a Premiere Edition, the seat is not stitched and does not include an iPod. We learnt our lesson on this one in 2007!

· In December, we are scheduled to begin shipping the 1,500 Spyder RT-S Timeless Black Premiere Editions. The 1,500 Premiere Editions should be shipped from December through February.

· Pre-orders are coming in regularly and there are still units available within the 1,500 Premiere Edition build.

Spyder Garage

In December, we are scheduled to begin shipping the 1,500 Spyder RT-S Timeless Black Premiere Editions. The 1,500 Premiere Editions should be shipped from November through February.
    First sentence says December shipping, the second sentence says November shipping.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    First sentence says December shipping, the second sentence says November shipping.
    That was a typo. It's fixed now.

Spyder Garage

What if a person wants to order a Blue RT? I understand that the "Premiere Edition" is only available in black, but do you know the delivery dates for the other colors?

Derwin

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Since September 1st, 2009 and until December 5th, 2009 a consumer may pre-order a new, 2010 Spyder RT-S SE5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition or 2010 Spyder RT-S SM5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition with a $1,000 deposit. The authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer then generates a "pre-sale certificate" with BRP. Note: The certificate number has nothing to do with the vehicle's VIN.

· By pre-ordering a RT-S SE5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition or a RT-S SM5 Timeless Black Premiere Edition, the consumer will receive the following and exclusive Premiere Edition benefits: An embroidered and numbered "Premiere Edition" seat and a 8GB iPod Nano engraved with "Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition" and pre-loaded with Spyder RT images and videos. This is the new iPod Nano with built-in video camera and FM Radio with "pause" feature. The iPod will be shipped with the Spyder RT-S Premiere Edition. We will be building 1,500 Spyder RT Premiere Editions.

· In November, we are scheduled to begin shipping each authorized Can-Am Spyder dealer a 2010 Spyder RT-S Timeless Black for demo purposes. This unit is to be used by the dealer for showroom and demo purposes only. This is NOT a Premiere Edition, the seat is not stitched and does not include an iPod. We learnt our lesson on this one in 2007!

· In December, we are scheduled to begin shipping the 1,500 Spyder RT-S Timeless Black Premiere Editions. The 1,500 Premiere Editions should be shipped from December through February.

· Pre-orders are coming in regularly and there are still units available within the 1,500 Premiere Edition build.
    will sit out the roll out on this one PE Owner 3344

Spyder Garage

So, does anybody have a clue about the RT delivery date for the first units? I'm not talking about the PE's, but only the rest of the RT's.

Derwin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I heard December,I heard February.I want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wolfshead1 View Post
    I heard December,I heard February.I want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought December and February were dates given for the RT Premiere Edition. But I was wondering when the "normal" RT's will be available at the dealers.

Derwin

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

Lamont, Will the Premier SE leather jacket be included?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If I knew that I could get an RT-S Premiere before February 1st...I'd be writing the deposit check today.

After speaking with two Dealers, they are stating delivery between February (at the absolute earliest) and April.

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    Lamont, Will the Premier SE leather jacket be included?
    The leather jacket is given with the Premier Edition trailer, according to my dealer, along with a spare tire.

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    The leather jacket is given with the Premier Edition trailer, according to my dealer, along with a spare tire.

Oooohhhh... No matter, I'd order the trailer too.

Thanks,

Spyder Garage

Mark, I like the logo in your avatar. It's a very clever way to display the Christian symbol.

I love it!

I actually use the symbol whenever I sign my name, and have been doing it for the past 30 years since I was in High School.

Derwin

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the link, but that's just a form to have a Dealer contact an interested potential customer...no delivery date information there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TheVOGnet View Post
    Thanks for the link, but that's just a form to have a Dealer contact an interested potential customer...no delivery date information there.
    I sent you a PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Derwin View Post
    Mark, I like the logo in your avatar. It's a very clever way to display the Christian symbol.

I love it!

I actually use the symbol whenever I sign my name, and have been doing it for the past 30 years since I was in High School.

Derwin
    MY Grandmother did that X

Spyder Garage

I thought December and February were dates given for the RT Premiere Edition. But I was wondering when the "normal" RT's will be available at the dealers.

Derwin
    From what I understand the first 1500 PE's will finish shipping in Feb. then the color units will be produced and start shipping after that.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

What size leather jacket are you getting?

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    What size leather jacket are you getting?
    You guys are trying to be a bad influence on me. I am still resisting temptation.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

You guys are trying to be a bad influence on me. I am still resisting temptation.
    I'm like Switzerland on this 1 But a Medium or a Large in case you don't want it will do

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I could come and get it next Memorial Day

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

I love it!

Derwin
    I can't take credit for that logo. I found it online @ www.ICACYCLE.com They sell shirts, hats, etc with this simple logo on it. I asked & they gave me permission to use it as my avatar. Give them a look.

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

I was just told, that the color RT's would not be shipped out to dealers till May!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2011 model

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    I was just told, that the color RT's would not be shipped out to dealers till May!
    That would be just about time to start looking for the 2011 models.