Spyder Garage

Arrow 2014 RT Limited SE6 For Sale

I will be offering a $100 finder's fee if a person you share this with or recommend buys this motorcycle and it is verified, you will get that finder's fee! So:

SHARE! ❗SHARE!! ❗ SHARE!!!! ❗❗❗
    Make sure to have the person give me your name!

2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited SE6:
    Color Satin Platinum w/ Marron seats;
    VIN: 2BXNBDD17EV001404
    Miles: 30,286
    $16,000 obo

⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟ ⍟⍟

All RT Limited add ons:
    Rotax 1330 cc

Semi-Automatic (SE6)
    Heated Hand grips both front and rider's
    Cruise Control
    Elevating wind shield on-the-fly
    Front Seat Backrest
    Plug-in for mp3 w/ phone adapter in rear cargo bin
    AM/FM/ Radio

New Battery 2020
    New Rear Tire 2020
    New OEM Rear Shock 2020

Installed:
    Garmin Zúmo 660 w/charging port & mount
    Trailer Hitch & light harness
    LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Trailering cover
    Travel cover
    ISCI Highway Peg & Riser
    ISCI Hand Brake
    Cup Holder
    300db Horn (supposedly)
    Extra Double USB Port with Battery Voltage readout

It is set up for a right AKA *(Above Knee Amputee) (as I am) and because there is only the one foot brake that is located on the right floor board, it is set-up with the above mentioned ISCI Hand Brake
    (comprises of a hydraulic slave-cylinder that interacts with the existing foot pedal rod – it does not tap into any of the Can-Am systems.)

This would also work for someone who may be right leg impaired with loss of use of the right leg or foot.

The hand brake does not interfere with ANYONE riding this bike!

This Spyder RT Limited is set up for anyone to ride and RIDE RIGHT NOW!!! Ride it home!

I will be doing an oil change on it this week. I have 2 oil-change filters & oil kits so you will have a kit to do the next one following in about five thousand miles.

After I detail it, because it has been sitting since my surgery on my lower back (L3-S1 with rods and 6" screws into my Illiac bones), I will take newer pictures. For now ignore all the nasty pictures with all my carport items LOL.

Right side: muffler: truck tire valve stem shot across 4 lanes of traffic & dented chrome shield & black shield & scuffed up "saddle bag".

Cat deterrent (tin foil in seats) is free!

Message me if you have any other questions or text / call : 210.274.9145

I am selling because of my surgery but mostly for capital for my drone business!

Blessings!
    Attached Images Attached Images

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!

Spyder Garage

IHOP! Do you know Peggy or Aileen? Sweet Ride! have you tried the amputee blogs on facebook and elsewhere? Im a left aka and was grateful all I had to do was throw a leg over my 2014. be interested to hear how your drone thing works out!
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

Hello can you please send pics to cmaloness@msn.com. Lower case......