Spyder Garage

Default Anybody tried the 2-up Ultimate seat on their Ryker? Thoughts?

Anybody here tried the two up Ultimate seat on their Ryker ? If so what do you think ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderdale View Post
    Anybody here tried the two up Ultimate seat on their Ryker ? If so what do you think ?
    I purchased my Ryker used and it came with the CanAm Comfort seat and it was ok, but only for about 75 miles. I switched to the Corbin seat and I really liked the looks, but one 5 hour trip to the mountains and I was shifting on the seat trying to get comfortable. So, I went to the Ultimate two up seat and it has made a world of difference. Same 5 hour trip to the mountains and back and I was feeling great. The Ultimate seat is the best.

Currently Own: 2019 Ryker Rally
    Previously Owned: 2019 F3 Spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderdale View Post
    I expect to get my Ultimate seat on Monday so I'll let you know. Have the stock seat now and for me it's good for about an hour before I want to get off and take a walk to get some feeling back.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Love the Ultimate on my Rally!! I'm 6' 187 and the extra 1-2 inches of height make me feel more in control OR on top of it? I have had one on my GS, RT and even recently bought one for my 2015 F3. I might be bias?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Is the difference noticeable for the passenger?!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    I expect to get my Ultimate seat on Monday so I'll let you know. Have the stock seat now and for me it's good for about an hour before I want to get off and take a walk to get some feeling back.
    How has the seat worked out?Worth the money?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    How has the seat worked out? Worth the money?
    Yes I would say so. It sits you a little higher then the stock seat but you feel the difference as soon as you sit down.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I just retired from 45 year in the Motorcycle business. I have had dozens of motorcycles and a Spyder RS. I have owned Corbin, Sargent, Mustang, stock, OEM "Comfort" seats. We had Spyders at the dealership from the first year of production and I have tried all of the widely available seat options available for them. I got a Ryker Rally as a retirement present from the dealership. (I know lucky me) I am 73 years old but own and ride many sport bikes. (Ducati and Aprilia mostly). I am used to ass killer rides and I can say without a doubt that the Ultimate Seat with rider and passenger backrests for my Ryker has been a greater improvement from stock than any seat I have tried in the past. I had stopped riding double with my wife a few years ago and we decided the the Ryker was our new 2 up ride option. We didn't like the OEM passenger seat due to lack of comfort and handle position. I took a flyer on the Ultimate Seat and I am glad I did. We can now ride all day with no discomfort. I did raise the height and angle of the passenger backrest to provide more comfort for my wife.