Spyder Garage

Default Tricled knight rider light on RT?

Does anyone know or tried to install the tricled knight rider led kit under the trunk LIP of the older series pre 20 RT? It looks like it would fit 14-19 RT and the frunk swings out. Simply tap into USB port in back of trunk and run led wire and leads to USB behind the trunk liner or directly into battery. It would turn on when key turned on usb or direct if battery. It says F3 only just wondering if it could fit on older RT series. We saw one today and wife thought it looked cool. Owner just had it running but was no where to be found. I think he just left it on for show. Not sure why when no one was around in parking lot pull off. Just asking for someone to mess with when left alone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

have one on my 21. connected direct to battery w/remote control. leaving it on looks like a security alarm system when using the red lights. also can mess with people when they get near Blue Belle by changing speeds and colors if I'm within range. not sure if you can adapt it to fit a pre-20 rt. different shape and dimensions on the frunk. call reggie at TRICLED for correct answer. great to work with.
    GLIDE-ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Blue Belle" 2021 RTL Chrome in Petrol Blue
    2021 RTL Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I do not have one but what I do have is the Cyclops one. I just installed it on Saturday. It connects to the auxiliary port so it turns on when you turn on the ignition, and off when you turn off the ignition. I'm not a fan of having to remember to manually turn off lights.
    2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Make sure to check Amazon for lighting kit strips. They are way cheaper. I got this one and the long one fit perfectly under the lid. Just remember when ordering make sure the white is true white. I know of no state that will allow any color other then white, yellow, or amber in the front. I know in Ohio you can have any color facing down even red and blue but front and sides must be one of the colors I mentioned. I forgot to run mine white on a run about two weeks ago. Luckily the nice officer just gave me a warning.
    2021 RT Limited , Deep Marsala Red Metallic (Dark)

Spyder Garage

I looked at the syclopsii from spyderpops but I don’t think it changes any color. I see he has a remote for creating the pattern I think. Maybe they do change color and I buy a knight rider module to plug in. I would only use it parked not running. Didn’t think about the security motion idea. To me it’s just for show at rally’s or at camp. I have his skid plate with LED and that’s enough. While driving. If I could make spyderpops change color I’d go that route. Tricled replied to my question. His set up will not fit the old RT SERIES. it’s a rigid bar not flexible and is to thick.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

The spyclops does not change colors. At least mine don't.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue