Sorry for another clutch question
My Wife got her license last year and We picked up a 2011 rss auto. She loves it and we plan on touring if We're ever allowed. So just to practice packing and riding a little further we went for an overnighter last week. On the way back we got caught in heavy stop and go traffic for 1/2-3/4 hr. Her bike gave her a check trans message a couple of times so we stopped and ate to let traffic go and cool it off (oil was high on stick). We then traveled another 3/4 hr and stayed overnight, She got the check trans message twice while leaving intersections not while moving.
Two things I see online they say keep the revs above 3800-4000, How do you do that in traffic?
Now it chatters while in first or reverse sitting still. It had 10-40 amsoil in it with about 2500 km on it.
I've changed the oil to the 5-30 synth the dealer has but I don't think its as good as amsoil and it didn't change anything. There's no apparent clutch in the filters or oil. I see a lot of threads that say they just do this live with it. well it didn't do it last week. I believe the clutch is glazed or slightly burned from slipping in slow traffic. Is there any clutch adjusment on these?
Thanks Steve
Ps one rider no big load.