Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to WrapMySpyder!

My son, a firefighter/paramedic, passed away recently. At the viewing, someone was passing out a "decal" with the I.A.F.F. symbol with my son's name atop a black band that crossed over the symbol. When I went to attach it to my windshield I discovered that it was really adhesive-backed, not a decal. Since this was the only one that I had, I wanted to protect it, obviously! I contacted WrapMySpyder and told them what I wanted to do. They graciously sent me clear film to cover the "decal" that will protect it. They even sent a video on proper installation of their product. They did this at no charge to me!
    If you are looking for a company with outstanding customer service, you will not find better than WrapMySpyder! I am forever grateful!!
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the loss of your son. It is very hard to bury your children. I am glad to hear you were treated so well by one of the vendors. I feel we have a pretty special group of vendors here.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Sorry for your loss. Coming from that background I know what a loss not only you feel but the frontline first responders als0. Your son passing will diminish the whole community and his loss will be felt.
    2011 rt , pearl white

Spyder Garage

My condolences on your loss. Your son was a brave man to be a fireman. I know you are proud of him. You will cherish is memory forever.