Spyder Garage

Cool bad road in North Germany ;)

with a wink
    this is my homeland

modified 2020 F3-S for paraplegics including handbrake, wheelchairmount etc.
    2020 F3-S , pedalbox black

Spyder Garage

Looks like that road could rattle your fillings loose.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

i have be on a couple of roads like that. Not much fun.
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles

Spyder Garage

What, no gloves?!? I have been to Germany and ridden with many Germans. They were all ATTGAT to the max, even if riding a Goldwing. So I was was surprised to see bare hands on the grips.
    We rode from Frankfurt south and covered a lot of southern Germany. I have to say, that is a beautiful country. I loved the Autobahns and the disciplined drivers. We also rode the Alps and all the countries contiguous with them. Of course, we had to ride the Stelvio Pass in Italy.
    Everything we ate was wonderful and the hotel breakfast were fantastic - some more fantastic than others.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

@RICZ thanks for your coment: without gloves: yes, when the weather is fine, short trips and I have to control the camera with my smartphone ... disciplined driver on the Autobahn ??? even less, most drivers have no turnsignals, always nice if you come along on the fast lane and the stupid blinds get out with 60mph without indication. I´m happy about my car with a radarsupported cruisecontrol (Distronic), with the shockwave I avoid the Autobahn as much as possible.
    to the Alps I have to go soon, here in northern gemany our curves are the roundabouts and the cross wind, the south must be the perfect area for the Spyder.
    I will make a small trip these days with my friend and his HD-StreetRod along the coast-line in the direction to Hamburg

20210729_143815.jpg

Spyder Garage

ShockwaveSpyder.....We were in Germany in 2000, things on the Autobahns must have deteriorated greatly since then. Too bad, I felt very safe on the Autobahns then. What happened??
    You will love riding in the south and the farther south you go the twistier the roads are. Two must do places are Rothenburg and the Black Forest.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

the germans from 2000 getted elder and bullheaded
    or maybe these owners of a small, corean SUV are envious about everyone who can drive faster, who knows