Spyder Garage

Default Two Wheels of Suches, Georgia

I just got back from a weekend at Two Wheels of Suches, GA. Perfect weather and great twisty roads. I want to give Two Wheels of Suches a great shout out! The campground is clean and well cared for. I stayed in a cabin which was clean with sheets, pillow cases and towels provided. The restroom and shower were spotless.
    I ate breakfast and supper there and have to say that the food was good and reasonably priced. The staff were very laid back and friendly.
    I ride a 2015 F3 and had a blast.

Spyder Garage

I've always wanted to stop there runner Thhre's another motorcycle campground in sort of the same area (IIRC) to which I've been several times daYS GONE BY, its called the blue ridge motorcycle campground, situated on 5 acres CAr and truckk parking in front of this locale, motorcycles (and trikes=:-) only in the campground It's been better than 10 years since I was last there but I recall others making comparason withh Suches The owners had cabins to rent too, theyn also ran a breakfast that was incredible Fresh bacon, eggs and of course, biscuits and gravy, a true southern specialty This campground (blue ridge motorcycle campground) is located in the Cold mountain range of the Appalachian mountains Whjhat was significant about the cold mountain area, it's the highest altitude of all the local mountains IOW, their mountain water streams run out of the area instead of into I've heard the fishing can be good in some of the streams
    2020 Rally , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We moved from the Tennessee Smokey Mountains December before last. Two Wheels was my normal Breakfast run every Sunday. The food is great. BTW, TWO as it is known is the oldest motorcycle camp ground in the USA.

The back deck

The creek running thru it.

Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

I'd check with Blue Ridge before going. I've heard that their kitchen is closed this year.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

You are correct, the kitchen is closed this year. I stopped by and talked with Jay. Maybe next year, but is still one of our favorite campgrounds.

Spyder Garage

I just got back from 4 days at the Blue Ridge campground for a COG event. Put 1600 miles on the bike (2016 F3 Ltd). The grill was closed but we brought our own food for a nice BBQ. Super nice place and people. We had about 20 people from the south east area as well as Cliff from AK. BTW he turned 250,000 miles on his 2008 C14 on this trip. The guy loves to ride. He's been using Rotelle T6 for the past 225,00 miles without issue, and he keeeps meticulous records. We will all be meeting again at Two's the weekend after Labor day in Sept (4 day event). This will be our 27th year get together there. We usually get around 100 people in the club (COG) show up. To everyone out there, you`re all welcome to come and join us. We don't care what you ride. Heck, they had me lead the group ride on the BRP with my F3. Sorry all the cabins are gone so it's tents only. We always have a big campfire going every night. That's when the libations come out. Sorry, we don't drink during the day, only once the bikes are parked. We always have a great time. Oh, the average age is around 60. Who wants to growup?
    Life is attitude, be positive!