Spyder Garage

Default Spyderpops F3-T & LTD Brake/Run/Turn/Strobe LED Kit not strobing

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am unable to get the SPY229 unit to strobe? I’ve installed, following all instructions to the T. The turn signals and brake work as normal.

I even called prior to purchasing as I did not want to use the LED strips and was told this wasn’t an issue and that leaving them off wouldn’t interfere with the strobe.

Unless the strobe module is inside the left and right harness(s), (I would think there would only be one module) maybe I’m missing a part???

2021 F3L Black/Chrome
    LAMonster:
    Ultimate Backrest, Bottle Holder, Baja Ron Sway bar, Cat Delete Pipe, Freedom Windshield, Highway brackets/Black Demond pegs, Upgraded Tension Roller, FOBO Tire Pressure Monitor
    TricLED:
    Sequential LED Spyder Fender Lights, Run/Brake/Turn Strobe Light Kit, Brake flasher
    SlingMods:
    Chrome Luggage Rack
    Pedal Commander
    Spyder Accessories.com:
    Tank Pad
    Amazon:
    Ciro phone holder/mount, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn/Wiring Kit, Short Reach Handlebar

Spyder Garage

Just plugged in two LED strips, (one right, one left) and the little strip(s) strobe, but not the brake or turn signals.

2021 F3L Black/Chrome
    LAMonster:
    Ultimate Backrest, Bottle Holder, Baja Ron Sway bar, Cat Delete Pipe, Freedom Windshield, Highway brackets/Black Demond pegs, Upgraded Tension Roller, FOBO Tire Pressure Monitor
    TricLED:
    Sequential LED Spyder Fender Lights, Run/Brake/Turn Strobe Light Kit, Brake flasher
    SlingMods:
    Chrome Luggage Rack
    Pedal Commander
    Spyder Accessories.com:
    Tank Pad
    Amazon:
    Ciro phone holder/mount, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn/Wiring Kit, Short Reach Handlebar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2katz View Post
    Just plugged in two LED strips, (one right, one left) and the little strip(s) strobe, but not the brake or turn signals.
    The Brake/Run/Turn lights do not make your OEM brake lights or signal lights strobe. It does make the third brake light on the top box strobe.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Just spoke with Eric. Indeed, the kit I purchased ONLY strobes the LED strips, not the entire lower as the website notes.
    If you add the top box kit with LED, it will strobe the LED light strips AND the box brake light.

Apparently the top box light is considered an accessory and ok to strobe. However, the lower lights (brake, turn signals) are OEM and in some states illegal to have strobe.

2021 F3L Black/Chrome
    LAMonster:
    TricLED:
    SlingMods:
    Chrome Luggage Rack
    Pedal Commander
    Spyder Accessories.com:
    Tank Pad
    Amazon: