Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default How kickstart portable battery works?

Hi guys, this one item, I really wanted to get for this summer, but honestly I was afraid to test it, if it will work,... but I did it, and this is how it all works,.
    Btw, we just have had spyder meeting and it has saved us good 1 hour to get jump start cables, coz one friend was out of juice because of his GPS
    link where to get it in Europe and other markets than US:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pro...ry-accessories

for shopping in US, visit Lamonster Garage

more interesting info about spyders and rykers here:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com

Spyder Garage

They are good to have and take up little room. I bought a similar product from Walmart several years ago, perhaps a bit bigger. They hold a charge forever. Have used it on a car and tractor. Never needed on bike.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Thanks Martin - My battery ran dead 400km away from home. Had to flag motorists to help jump start. At one point, the bike just switched off by itself, then got check engine lights and flashing LCD. I disconnected the positive cable and reconnected and jumpstarted again. The battery was so dead, I needed a running vehicle to boost. I left my booster at home at the time when I needed it most. . Anyway managed to make it home safely, but nearly lost my right side mirror after hitting a pothole. Oh yeah, and did I mention, I had to leave my Givi top case at a strangers house due to my aftermarket luggage rack bracket broke on the right-hand side. Other than that, plus rain - the roads were amazing