Spyder Garage

Default Can Ryker passenger foot pegs be purchased separately fm the pillion seat?

Can the passenger foot pegs be purchased seprtately or do you have to buy the passenger seat also ? Considering purchasing the ultimate seat and selling my driver comfort seat along with the comfort passenger seat and folding backrest. Of course I would want to keep the passenger foot pegs. The person purchasing those items would of course need passenger foot pegs. The dilemma is nobody would want to buy my passenger seat and backrest unless they could get foot pegs.

Spyder Garage

It is crazy with the ever growing aftermarket support, that we still do not have a solution to this dilemma.

Spyder Garage

Yeah! I love the Ultimate on my Ryker but its about 2 inches higher to throw my leg over the seat so the left peg would give me a great step. BRP could do it but its the opposition?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Ever consider adding an extra peg to the left rail? Clips right on, and provides a handy step up if needed. I use mine as an extended foot board as well, resting my toes on the front peg and sliding my heel back against the rear peg.

** Rumor has it you can get an extra peg for the right rail (minus the pedal and cylinder) as well. Haven't tried that myself so don't quote me on that.
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sKiZo View Post
    Ever consider adding an extra peg to the left rail? Clips right on, and provides a handy step up if needed. I use mine as an extended foot board as well, resting my toes on the front peg and sliding my heel back against the rear peg.

** Rumor has it you can get an extra peg for the right rail (minus the pedal and cylinder) as well. Haven't tried that myself so don't quote me on that.
    Thats about 18 inches forward of where the passenger peg and would be no help to me.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderdale View Post
    Can the passenger foot pegs be purchased seprtately or do you have to buy the passenger seat also ? Considering purchasing the ultimate seat and selling my driver comfort seat along with the comfort passenger seat and folding backrest. Of course I would want to keep the passenger foot pegs. The person purchasing those items would of course need passenger foot pegs. The dilemma is nobody would want to buy my passenger seat and backrest unless they could get foot pegs.
    Ok, looked it up. The cross member has no part number, because it is not available separately. All the other parts are available, except the seat itself. I’m going to ask. I imagine it is a safety issue - but since you can buy driver foot pegs, that goes against logic.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

here are the order numbers ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats