Spyder Garage

Default Homemade Linq accessories

I have only owned my 2021 Ryker 900 Rally for about 3 months, but in that time i have become a little angry that the Linq accessories are so small. I want more storage but I l9ve the versatility that the system affords.

I want to purchase the ski-doo linq locks and add them to storage options that better meet my needs so I am looking for ideas.

Has anyone made their own custom Linq accessories?

Spyder Garage

I modded the MaxMount and replaced my wife's LinQ top case with a Comie full sized tour pack because the LinQ was too small. We are touring with her Ryker and my Harley Road Glide, so we are all about storage right now.
    2020 600 ACE , Black/Red

Spyder Garage

I have seen a few mods like that but i really want to be able to easily switch between items

Spyder Garage

Thats actually not a bad idea. I have both the 4.5 gal Sport bag and the largest 5.5 gal SR21 Tunnel bag. Love the versatility of the Linq system, but neither of their largest top cases will fit a helmet, not tall enough. Let us know if you're able to get the accessory locks needed to fit in the Linq base ears.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

They sell 2 types one set is under sea-doo and the other is the trunk case kit for the atvs.

I have the sr21 bag myself and i feel like they could have increased the dimensions forward and rear a few inches as well as added some depth especially for the price. I have the linq modular box 20 liter on order that will help a bit.

Any linq accessory that fits the 16inch system works on the ryker link rack.

Spyder Garage

Should be only a matter of time before a smart vendor comes out with a flexable adapter that will be able to mate up with your choice of carriers.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

is this like the milwaukee packout overpriced stuff? People are now selling packout feet that you buy for a couple of bucks and attach anything you want to the packout system. I'm currently looking into storage options, backpack is ok, but heavier loads are rather irksome. I'm not seeing that big a difference between the linq attachments and the milwaukee attachments, but I haven't seen anything in person, just online. 3d printers have to be able to mod this.

I could use educated on the matter if I am off base here.