Spyder Garage

Default Wanting OEM or another 3rd party front wheel cap

I just bought a 2018 F3-Limited dark. It has the Glo-Mod front wheel caps that don't work, missing controller and batteries are shot. I want to find either the original OEM caps or some non-obnoxious looking cover for them. These are the black center caps of my front wheels. The OEM is black with the 3 red diamonds on them. My local dealer couldn't even find the OEM part for them. It is a total mystery to them. Does anyone have a line on junk wheels or know of a source? I joined this forum as a last ditch effort to track these down. I'm hoping someone can come through for me.

20210724_071223.jpg

Spyder Garage

Wheel Cap - 705401883

Found this for you at cheapcycle.com! Don't know if it's what you're looking for?! Good luck.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-24-2021 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Fixed misaligned display.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

That isn't it, but thanks for the help. I believe that is for a different wheel style. Mine are the black shamrock rims. They still have that model rim on the new spyders.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oem Wheel cap are the same for all year I think, Part # is 705400388 they are the black with the 3 red marks to make the Y. You can find some after market one at Lamonster Garage called IPS. The OEM cap fit the 14 and 15 inch wheels, I had 14 inch wheels and replaced them with 15 inch and used my caps from my old wheels.

Update: I looked at the newer RTL and F3L they use part #705400388 & part #704905260, the first part is the cap and the second part is the Spyder logo. You have to place the logo on the cap. $11.99 for the cap and $8.69 for the logo.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 07-24-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown