Spyder Garage

Default Rear speakers not working

Recently purchased 2010 RT M5 Rear speakers do not play..I have checked the fader, as you fade to rear there is no sound at all. Suggestions?
    2010 RT SE 5 , Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gregp07 View Post
    Recently purchased 2010 RT M5 Rear speakers do not play..I have checked the fader, as you fade to rear there is no sound at all. Suggestions?
    This sounds odd ..... I assume () .... you have the " Audio & Convenience " option added on ....... go back to the "fader " & set it on " center ". then listen at the rear speaker ..... if you still don't hear it, I agree there is a problem ..... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Correct I do have the Audio and convenience option..tried the fader back and forth..works on front and all the way to center the fronts fade out as you fade to rear and the rears never play...will have to look for disconnected wire somewhere
    2010 RT SE 5 , Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gregp07 View Post
    Correct I do have the Audio and convenience option..tried the fader back and forth..works on front and all the way to center the fronts fade out as you fade to rear and the rears never play...will have to look for disconnected wire somewhere
    I just checked to make sure that model Actually has rear speakers ..... and it does, so tracing wires is the next option .... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

I know my 2020rt is likely different but I had the same issue and it ended up being a fuse. The rear speakers have their own amp(on mine) and fuse was bad.

Spyder Garage

I have a 2017 F3 Limited and my rear speakers also quit working. The dealer has no clue as to why. The GPS connections by the seat also went dead.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

The dealer service guy told me there is an issue with the rear speakers they have not figured out yet.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I have a 21 f3L and my fronts dont work. I will try fuse.