Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Geee .. I wish my 2019 F3S had the 79t drive pulley

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

mine is a 2021 I see it in the owners manual but when I push the mode button only eco
    2021 f3l , large pedal pad and lamonster lowering rod liquid titanum

Spyder Garage

AH---HA!!! Actually all I did was go to the 2020 operator's guide and it looked to me like the Ltd had it but if it doesn't show up when you push the Mode button I guess it does not have it. My apologies, although I must admit I've been looking at poorly written operator's guides since the 1330 ACE engine came out. The MY 2014 RT manual was a mess.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

BRP manuals appear to be written by someone who has seen a picture of a Spyder but never actually tried to ride one or use the dash features. Easily one of the worst manuals I have ever seen. They should take a lesson from the people who write the Harley manuals (which are exceptionally complete and easy to understand).
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

The manuals leave much to be desired. A lot of cut/paste stuff where it should not be. When in doubt, ask the site. Someone will have a good answer. And...it may even be right.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Geee .. I wish my 2019 F3S had the 79t drive pulley
    My 2016 F3T has the 89 tooth rear pulley. I love it. I get better gas milage and have more umph when it comes to off the line acceleration.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

If you want Sport mode performance on a Limited, get your ECU flashed with a monster Stage 2.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Oct 1, 2021

I just purchased the 2021 F3ltd. It has ECO or standard throttle. When I push in the mod button, it goes from one to the other. I keep it in standard mode and prefer it because it gives better control of the throttle with less turning of the throttle.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pam135 View Post
    does the f3 limited have the sport mode
    Have you tried holding the mode and up buttons down together for about 3 seconds to see if the traction control turns off? If it does, you have "sport" mode, because that's all sport mode really is. It turns off all the "babysitters" that keep you from riding hard!
    2017 F3-S Daytona , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheSpyderRyder View Post
    Have you tried holding the mode and up buttons down together for about 3 seconds to see if the traction control turns off? If it does, you have "sport" mode, because that's all sport mode really is. It turns off all the "babysitters" that keep you from riding hard!
    Sorry, but NOTHING short of a physical intervention of some sort (cut sensor wires; pull sensor plugs &/or fuses; modify ECU/VCM; etc... ) will actually '....turn off all the "babysitters" ...' . All that Sport Mode really does for those models that actually have it is to scale back the traction control intervention & for some models/versions, maybe it'll give you a few more degrees of steering input &/or an extra couple of mph in road speed with a spinning rear wheel before it intervenes! So sure, it's 'Sport Mode' of a sort, just not a mode that's really sporty enough to let you think BRP thought you were competent enough or adult enough to let you send the babysitter home with that selection!

Regardless of models &/or the Modes you have, as mandated/legislated thru various agreed international & national safety conventions, the 'Nanny' & all her 'Driver assistance' aids ( ) are there ALL of the time, without any 'turn them off' options - all you get with some models is the ability to select Sport Mode which gets her to relax juuuust a little bit.... but just like Big Brother, she's still there checking up on you and still doing EVERYTHING she always does, just a little later & maybe a touch less aggressively!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-12-2021 at 03:27 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!