Spyder Garage

Default Pooch, Kerrville TX

Spyder Garage

Sorry.... I was just messing with trying to see if I could get the map thing to work for me.... as it is, the marker is about 150 miles from where I actually am and it won't let me move it.
    Actually, I thought the map was a "member" map.... did not realize it was strictly a traveler's help map. Apologies again. It won't let me change anything or remove it .
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry Pooch, that post you saw (since removed) was completely uncalled for & highly inappropriate! . The Member Map IS intended as a 'Member Map', the extra info is just there for those people/instances where a member is in a position to & might be able to offer more in the way of tools, accom, workshop etc - but at its simplest, the map is really intended just to let others know where you are!

Btw, it probably pays to be juust a little vague in telling the World via the Internet & all its readers/users/abusers EXACTLY where you are located for a whole shed load of perfectly valid reasons; but I hafta agree, 150 miles is probably a bit too vague! I don't know exactly how to resolve/move your marker, but I'll pass it on & see what we can do to fix it!

Ps: If you see posts like that, don't respond to them at all, just report them by hitting the little exclamation mark in a triangle that's down in the bottom left corner of the offending post - you'll need to give us a brief rundown on why you've reported the post, but by using that facility you'll message all Moderators immediately & any one of us who's on the Boards can take action.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-21-2021 at 06:37 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!