Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by YPILOT View Post
    Keven, you are correct they only fit one side.
    Also Tricled replaced one for me that I busted
    so they work great, look great and you get great customer service.
    Dennis
    Awesome. This is on my "to do" list for tomorrow so wanted to double check before getting out the drill .
    Much appreciated Dennis!!
    Cheers
    Kevin
    2020 RT Limited - Chalk Metallic Dark

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kroache View Post
    This may seem like a silly question but with the TricLED kit, do the red rear fender lights have a right and left side? They are not marked but does it matter which side they are installed on? I was watching a YouTube video from someone who had installed the kit and noticed that when the sequential amber light was flashing towards the front of the bike, the red LED portion was flashing from top to bottom (so in the opposite direction). Someone commented that he had installed the red LEDs on the wrong side and they needed to be swapped. I assume for the lower LED that the hole gets drilled towards the top of the fender (towards the centre) so with that in mind they can only go on one way. Just curious if anyone who has installed this kit is able to clarify.
    Much appreciated
    Kevin
    I just mounted my rear facing red fender lights today, mine are Show Chrome model 41-202. These lights are identical and have to be mounted with right side bottom hole, and left side top hole. Note: "Holes are in different position on each fender" Mine are not plug & play. Good Luck...........Bill
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Spyder Garage

Check out Slingmods, their stuff is plug and play. Put Fender lights on my wife's Ryker.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-07-2022 at 08:47 PM. Reason: their stuff?? ;-)
    2014 RTS-SE6 , "Harvest Gold" Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

One of the questions that should be considered is if you want the reflector functionality of the original pieces. Some brands are lights, only, while others have built in reflectors. The different brands will also vary in the number of LEDs in each light. My favorite are the ones with a reflector (think parking lot without the bike running or lights "on"). Big Bike Parts, sold be Lamonster Garage, have 1 or 2 fewer LEDs per light but have the built-in reflector. Custom Dynamic also made them but I couldn't locate them when I did my last bike about a year ago.
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap