Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to Ridenow in the tri-cities

In June we were headed to the PAC NW Spyder fest at Diamond Lake Resort in Oregon on 2 2014 RT-S spyders. My wife was towing our little cargo trailer. We noticed on stops that hers was getting a little hard to start even though I had just put new batteries in both bikes, the previous were factory from 2014. We stopped in Connell WA for gas and her bike wouldn't start, wouldn't even turn over it would just click. I made sure the connections were tight, then tried to jumpstart using 2 different jump packs with no success. So we tried to get a rollbed to haul it to the dealer in Pasco WA, getting a truck was a bit of a deal and we finally got a company that had a rollbed avail and would send right out. He arrived and said I have never hauled one of these before, I said that if he would listen to me I could tell him step by step how to winch and tie the bike down for transport so he would have experience for another time. He was an older gentleman who seemed eager to listen and did everything I said. When I was satisfied it was ready to go, we traveled to the dealer and unloaded. The driver was pleased I was satisfied with the service and I thanked him for listening and turning it into a learning experience. Then we went into the service department, and found they were 3 weeks out on booking for service. I explained we were traveling through and had broke down. The service writer had the spyder mechanic come up front to se what they could do. The mechanic was just about done with his current job and would bring it in for diagnostics as soon as he was finished. He got her spyder in and found that the battery was fine but that the starter went out and that we would have to order expedited parts so it could be ready on our way back to pick up. We ordered the parts and then left to continue our trip on one bike, luckily we have trailer hitches on both bikes so hauling the trailer wasn't an issue. We got down to our motel in the dalles for the night, and arrived at Diamond lake the next day. We had a good time there and headed back that wed that the bike was to be done. We got to ridenow in the afternoon and found that the expidited parts came on normal shipping so didn't arrive till days after they were to be there, so he was working on it at the time we got there. a couple hours later he buttoned it up and took it for a test run and we were ready to go. Bottom line was that they worked us in to there overloaded schedule, the parts snafu was not on them as I saw the paperwork with expedited shipping on it, it was supplier that messed that up and the dealer took the expedited charges off the bill. I talked to the mechanic who had set off scheduled jobs to get it in and out because we were travelers. This was the first time dealing with this shop and based on what I saw and experienced with the service department would be inclined to use them again if the need arises. Even the staff in sales tried to make us comfortable in their showroom lounge while we waited. I see so many complaints of dealers, this one deserves a shoutout from the wife and I.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Nice to hear about some good shops for a change! People gripe about bad ones enough, not enough about good ones. Thank you!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Great folks there. We enjoyed our weekend with them. Bob, if you go in to the Harley building, they have ice cream! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system