Thread: Aux Cord

Spyder Garage

Post Aux Cord

This is my first time here posting, and was needing some help on which Aux cord I will need. I just bought a 2011 Spyder Rt Limited and it didn’t come with any cords for the Aux hookup in the trunk. I am buying a Bluetooth FM Transmitter and I’m wanting to be able to hear the music from my speakers. I’ve been told that I will either need the SENA SM10 3.5mm Stereo Jack To 7-Pin DIN Cable or the 2010-2015 Spyder Rt Mp3 Audio Plug 710001406. I’ve been told that both will work with what I’m wanting to do. I wanna make sure that I order the correct one. TIA
    2011 RT Limited , Pearl White

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Mimi23. Someone here should be able to help you with that. Good luck with the Bluetooth music.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Mimi
    Dont know if this is what youare looking for. I switched my fuses in the front to have power to the rear outlet all the time. I then use a dual usb to plug into that outlet. Lamonste has or had a bluetooth hookup that I use one of the usb ports for power. I then synced that bluetooth hookup to my phone and listen to Pandora when riding. cnat remeber the fuses I beleive you take the fuse out of the 6 slot and put it in the 7 slot. I am sure soemone will correct me if that is wrong. Hope this helps
    Dave
    2013 RT Limited
    Lamonster FBB with larger gripper pegs
    Value Accessories dah mount
    Custom Dynamics High Mount brake light
    BRP passenger arm rests

Spyder Garage

Hopefully helpful http://www.lamonstergarage.com/bluet...br1-lamonster/

https://www.amazon.com/Spyder-2010-2...a-816769122457
    Also Motorcycle Dave option:
    https://www.motorcycledave.com/sena-products/

https://youtu.be/cwGjxE3vrmg
    If just doing music & GPS on the bike is fine. Investing in a communication head set has proved quite handy (Just something to also consider

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi23 View Post
    This is my first time here posting, and was needing some help on which Aux cord I will need. I just bought a 2011 Spyder Rt Limited and it didn’t come with any cords for the Aux hookup in the trunk. I am buying a Bluetooth FM Transmitter and I’m wanting to be able to hear the music from my speakers. I’ve been told that I will either need the SENA SM10 3.5mm Stereo Jack To 7-Pin DIN Cable or the 2010-2015 Spyder Rt Mp3 Audio Plug 710001406. I’ve been told that both will work with what I’m wanting to do. I wanna make sure that I order the correct one. TIA

My 2014 RTS didn't come with any Aux Cord either, therefore I had to purchase one. I also purchased a TaoTronics 5.0 Bluetooth Transmitter / Receiver. The pair works great together, and super easy to pair them together.

The Aux Cord you have listed above ( I put in Bold ) is the correct Aux Cord for your Spyder. You will love it. The sound quality through the speakers is excellent. Just a side note........you may have to use your phone volume to increase the speaker volume. At least that's how I get more sound. Life is great while cruising with your favorite tunes. Enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPHWK8A...roduct_details

2014 RTS Pearl White
    2014 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I got the bluetooth adapter from Motorcycle Dave that plugs directly into the radio and then connects in the trunk of my RTL. Then, I found out how to put music on my ZUMO which bluetooths to my Sena automatically, and have never used the radio bluetooth.