Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

troop -- thank you for the clarification.

I looked at the Dynojet and as usual it's a very nice unit and I like the ease of installation and removal. I have one for my Royal Enfield. But unless I missed them I didn't see any performance data on the website.

Could you speak to your choice of the Dynojet. Did you use any of the Accessory Inputs (eg Map switch)? Did you use add the AutoTune? Turns out I have an extra so perhaps I could use it with the PCV? Thoughts?

And the PCV for my 2014 RT-S is out of stock. Are they dropping the product?
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Yes to the cover.
    On the Monster site It specifically says the airbox holes are only for the Stage 2 and not to be used with the stage 1.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

AY4B -- apologies but it's the Wick-It site that makes a clear statement about Stage 2 modifications. The Monster site wanders around without making a similarly unambiguous statement.

Be that as it may, after my ride today I've decided the wonderful 1330cc engine has the power I need but the suspension has neither the comfort or stability I want. So I'm spending my money on front and rear shocks (probably Ikons) and not an ECU re-map.
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BertRemington View Post
    AY4B -- apologies but it's the Wick-It site that makes a clear statement about Stage 2 modifications. The Monster site wanders around without making a similarly unambiguous statement.

Be that as it may, after my ride today I've decided the wonderful 1330cc engine has the power I need but the suspension has neither the comfort or stability I want. So I'm spending my money on front and rear shocks (probably Ikons) and not an ECU re-map.
    You are probably right, Wick-It is where I go to read about it. I read it there.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

This might have been covered, but I could not find an answer, so please forgive me. I have a cat delete pipe on my 2016 F3T right now. I love the performance (quicker throttle response), but not the noise. It came with an internal baffle, but I did not install it. I want to install the baffle, without the end piece, but wonder if it will make a difference in performance once I get the computer reflash later this year? I want a little less sound than what I have now. BTW, I have stock muffler.
    Thanks in advance.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white