Spyder Garage

Default Looking for an F3 in Minnesota metro area for a quick test

Hey all,

Considering upgrading from the 2013 ST to an F3 T or LTD. Anybody in the MN metro area willing to meet up for a quick ride? I want to chat with an owner but also get just a few miles in the saddle of one to see if I like it enough to do the swap. Concerned I'm going to miss having a clutch and I really like my ST but looking for a bit more comfort on the longer rides.

The one I am looking at is on the other side of the country - would be flying out to ride it home.. so a test ride BEFORE that is kinda critical

Willing to trade beer/dinner/etc with a fellow Spyder lover

PM me pls
    2021 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Anybody in MN metro available for a quick ride on an F3?

((Posted this in the F3 forum as well, but wanted to cover my bases))

Hey all,

Considering upgrading from the 2013 ST to an F3 T or LTD. Anybody in the MN metro area willing to meet up for a quick ride? I want to chat with an owner but also get just a few miles in the saddle of one to see if I like it enough to do the swap. Concerned I'm going to miss having a clutch and I really like my ST but looking for a bit more comfort on the longer rides.

The one I am looking at is on the other side of the country - would be flying out to ride it home.. so a test ride BEFORE that is kinda critical

PM me pls
    2021 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrSchaefer View Post
    Hey all,

PM me pls
    Have you looked at the one at Poquet Auto in lakeville?

Spyder Garage

Hey all,

PM me pls
    Are you still needing a test drive
    2018 F3s , Gold

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey all,

PM me pls
    " missing the clutch " .... I had the same feeling when I bought my first Spyder .... an 08 GS, and I got the Manual for the same reasons ..... BIG mis-tak ..... my next TWO had the SE trans and now I wouldn't own a Spyder without an SE ..... Mike