Spyder Garage

Default Spyder RT Hitch and wiring harness

Used hitch that came with purchase of a used RT622 trailer. Was told not used much and judging by new condition of trailer I believe that. It’s a part number 705 203 210. I think this hitch was used with a 2016 model year Spyder but I am told will fit older RTs, Newest RTs, and Non-Base Non-Sport F3s all have the same swingarms.
    Harness would fit that 2016 or I believe you can also just order appropriate harness portion from dealer to fit up to your model year. $225 - Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyer expense.

Scott

IMG_4722.jpgIMG_4732.jpgIMG_4729.jpgIMG_4730.jpgIMG_4731.jpgIMG_4732.jpgIMG_4724.jpgIMG_4725.jpg

Spyder Garage

helps if you put a price on something you want to sell.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

oops sorry - I edited post for $225 price.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Any chance you might take a pic of the inside of the channel that fits over the swingarm ? I'm trying to buy plastic shims that fit inside....that would b a favor for me!!! Thanks!! Dave

PS: that's a heck of a price imo...
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ris View Post

Admittedly, I am just guessing here - but his Profile does say his Location is Seacoast New Hampshire (look just below the Username, Avatar, & Join Date info to the left of each post for that Member's Location. )
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!