Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Pete, only your butt can tell you what you need!

Absolutely, Mikey……we are all different shapes, sizes, abilities, outlook etc etc etc

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    DanDan, did you mean to write “WITHOUT the BajaRon bar” in the sentence above?

Pete
    I should have written it like this.....

There was no way I could have ridden that section with the stock sway bar as fast and aggressive as I did with the BajaRon bar.

I updated my original post too.
    2021 Spyder RT-L Deep Marsalsa Metalic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Rumors are born easy, and die hard, if at all. I'm not blaming you. People hear things. I understand.

If you already have the BajaRon end links, you do not have to buy the entire kit. My purpose is not to sell as much product as I can. Just to have my product be as safe and productive as possible. Give me a call tomorrow and we'll get you fixed up. 423-552-3720. This is a personal and biased opinion. But I think you are going the right direction with wise steps. You have a much better chance of not only knowing more about what these suspension components do. But also being happy with the results.

Whether or not to get the BajaRon bar, Elka's, etc., is the owners decision. The only thing I attempt to do is put out as much good information as I can so they have an informed decision.
    Can I call on Saturday 7/17?
    2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
    Can I call on Saturday 7/17?
    Yes You can call now. If I don't pick up it's because I'm on the phone to another customer. Leave a message and I will call back.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Rode our 2021 Sea to Sky from Colorado to Deadwood for the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally and had the Baja Ron sway bar installed during the rally. We were two-up and fully loaded. The ride to the rally featured canyons in Colorado, interstate to Cheyenne WY, fast two-lane (highway 85) from Cheyenne to Newcastle, then more curves in the Black Hills to Deadwood. So we got a good feel for how the Spyder felt in a variety of conditions. Essentially the same route home.

I generally agree with DanDanTmm's original statement that "I can tell a difference, but it wasn't what I call a significant difference." I have not done any "aggressive" riding so can't comment on his statement that "After riding that section of road pretty aggressively I have to change my original observation and say that it does made a significant difference with that type of riding." (although I hope that's true and hope to test it in the near future). What I noticed on our ride back from the rally was that the Spyder seemed to have less body roll and felt more planted going through the curves. My girlfriend on the back said she definitely noticed less body roll in the curves. For riding in the Colorado mountains where we live the Baja Ron sway bar was definitely a great upgrade!

Spyder Garage

I have a 2021 RT Limited with 5,600 miles on it. I have replaced front tires with Vredestein Q5’s all around. I decided to replace sway bar today with Baja Ron’s set. Was easier on the 2021 RTL than my 2010 RT! About two hours, taking my time! Test drive was on a very windy day, so that effected the ride, but seemed to hold the riding line and cornering better! Will know more when weather gets better.
    2021 Spyder RT-L - Asphalt Grey
    • Vredestein tires all around
    • Rolo Laser Alignment
    • Lamonster tire balancing rings/front
    • Lamonster Sway Bar
    • Lamonster belt tensioner
    • K and N air filter
    • Rear cowl - in place when you remove rear box

Spyder Garage

I just installed the Baja Ron sway bar and tie rods on my 2021 RTL and notice a huge difference on my initial 6 mile test ride. I feel this is the best $ spent on this machine so far at 5300 miles. Easy 1 hour install and very good quality components. I was skeptical that it would make a difference but it definitely does.
    Now I can keep up with my husband on his Goldwing in the twisties.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymary View Post
    Now I can keep up with my husband on his Goldwing in the twisties.
    Heck, don't let him slow you down - no way a Goldwing can keep up with a Spyder in the twisties.
    Sold: 2020RT base with numerous improvements and farkles
    Previous 2 wheels: 3 BMWs, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha and 1 Husqvarna

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the feedback! I just had my dealer install one (my lift does not go high enough The bike is in the garage and it is still cold and rainy here - I can't wait to try it!
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WDAVEY View Post
    I must be the only one that thinks my 21 RTL with stock bar handles better and is more stable than my 19 RTL was with the BajaRon bar.
    You're not alone.

2017 Spyder RT Limited - Champagne Metallic Chrome
    - Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Next Gen LED Bumpskid, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights
    2021 Spyder RT Limited - Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    - Replaced 2021 Stock Handlebars with F3 Stock Handlebars, BRP Adjustable Driver Backrest, Wolo Bad Boy Horn, SPYDERPOPS Double Vision Daytime Running Lights, SPYDERPOPS ""BRAKER BARS" Brake/Run Lights