Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Solution for carrying enough water accessible when riding

This product (MotoJug) was recommended on another thread by Pegasus1300 (thanks Paul), so I thought I'd check it out. The product is the holder and sipping hose for use with a 1 gallon double wall jug, such as the Ozark Trail one (there are others - I got the RTIC one).

The holder is basically a cylindrical 'bag' with multiple straps to attach it to a foot peg or foot board (for support of the weight) and then strap to exposed frame to hold it firmly in place. I decided that, since my RT has no exposed frame or other adequate anchoring point, I would install it on my unused back seat (my wife has her own bike).

After much dithering about, I ended up using one of the long straps that goes around the cylinder near the bottom to secure it laterally to the drivers seat back support. Then, rather than try to figure out how to use the other straps that come with it, I improvised using a small cargo bungie net I had laying around, and a couple of small straps I had on hand to attach it to the passenger grab rails. It makes for a tidy, secure mount for the 1 gallon jug.

You can see the product itself here; https://www.motojug.com/ They're made by a husband and wife team in St. George, Utah.

MotoJug 1.jpg

MotoJug 2.jpg

MotoJug 3.jpg

MotoJug 4.jpg

MotoJug on Pegasus1300 (2).jpg This is Pegasus1300

MotoJug on rear rack.jpg Here's the MotoJug on the back luggage rack of someone's bike
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

What adult beverage do you fill that jug with?
    Cheers!
    ‘21 Honda Rebel 1100 DTC Burgundy
    ‘13 Spyder RT-L Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trong View Post
    What adult beverage do you fill that jug with?
    Cheers!
    Arnold Palmer....
    2014 RTL Platinum