Spyder Garage

Default customer accessory circuit under front tub of frunk

I have a 2017 F3 Limited and have the Spyclops double LED's installed and they just recently went out. Spyderpops installed these and called them Thursday because I couldn't find the connection on the A-arms and Aaron told me it was probably in the front frunk under the tub. Well today I finally removed the frunk tub and there was the connection. All wires were tight and secure. Checked to make sure there was voltage on the customer accessary circuit with DVM and had none. I did have the ignition turned to the on position but the bike was not running. Checked all fuses in both fuse boxes in the frunk and all fuses were good. I know the Spyclops LED's are working cause I touched the wires to my battery and they do light up.

Now my question: Is the customer accessary circuit fused or is it going through a relay? I need somebody to tell me where I should be looking. I did swap around the relays and that didn't fix my problem either.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Just for kicks start it and check the light circuit!! at that connection, then chase it back till you have power, to see where the gremlin lie's! I am thinking there's a relay that needs the motor running to give you power to the the lights!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

The engine has to be running to have power at the accessory terminals.

1. Where is the 2017 F3T Customer Accessory Circuits fuse location?. Looking at the battery from the front of the spyder with the frunk liner out its the sixth Spade fuse from the top left in the left hand fuse box.

2. Are all 3 Accessory circuits wired to the same fuse or fused independently?. All 3 Accessory circuits share the same fuse and only receive power with engine running so would be no good for a battery tender.
    Last edited by Haze; 06-26-2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Add info for clarity
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

You both are smarter than I was.. After I put everything back together and started the bike the light now work. I guess I just had a bad connection on the lever lock terminal strips. Thank you both for your help. You both get a first place trophy

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander